BREWT 1.5" brewery hose assembly - manufactured by Alfagomma / Kuriyama
The 1-1/2" T422LH BREWT hose was designed specifically for brewing applications for both suction and transfer purposes. This brew hose features both a lightweight and flexible build, making it ideal for applications with tight spaces or where a long length hose is needed.
Our BREWT beer transfer hose assemblies are all made to order and are assembled using only Dixon 3-A sanitary TC fittings and ferrules. Brewery hose assemblies are sold in 5' increments up to 50' but can also be configured in custom lengths to suit your application.
- Use: Brewery suction & discharge
- Size: 1-1/2"
- Pressure Rating: 150 PSI
- Temperature Rating: +226°F (+108°C) continuous
- Steam Temp Rating: +266°F (+130°C) for 30 minutes or with 5% soda solution
- Liquid tolerance: Up to 190 proof or 95% alcohol content
- Tube: White Chlorobutyl
- Cover: Red NR/EPDM blend
- Reinforcement: High-tensile textile cords with helix wires
- Meets or exceeds FDA & 3A requirements
- Will not impart odor or taste
- Extremely flexible
- Smooth Cover
- Assembled using 1.5" Dixon 3A TC fittings and ferrules
Most orders ship within 2 biz/days from South Carolina
Free shipping on orders over $1500 | Low rates on others
Easy to use website makes shopping for hose an easy task
We look forward to earning your business