Continental Blue Fortress 300 Washdown Hose Assembly is a great choice for tackling sanitation tasks at your brewery. It comes with hydraulically crimped-on Garden Hose Thread fittings and is custom made to the length that you choose.
A high-quality construction for hot water up to 200°F (93°C) that is perfect for brewery applications. Its super abrasion and oil-resistant cover provides maximum protection against the adverse affects of oil and animal fats. The cover of our Fortress® 300 hose incorporates Microban’s®* antimicrobial built-in product protection.
- 3/4" I.D. x 300 PSI
- Garden hose thread brass male x female fittings - crimped with carbon steel shells
- Construction Tube: Black Nitrile synthetic rubber
- Cover: Carbryn™ synthetic rubber, ARPM class A (high oil resistance) with Microban®
- Reinforcement: Spiral synthetic yarn
- Temperature Range: -20°F to 210°F (-29°C to 99°C)