The Continental DINGA Washdown Nozzle is one of the best and most affordable commercial-grade nozzles available for brewery applications.
We were amazed at how much brewers loved this nozzle when we brought it out to the 2021 Craft Brewers Conference. We can see why - its lightweight and ergonomic build allows for prolonged use without fatigue when compared to traditional brewery washdown nozzles. This is a front trigger unit with an adjustment knob located on the back, and it even has a metal loop that can be flipped over the trigger for some "cruise control" action.
- The DINGA nozzle itself is a self-closing water valve that helps reduce the overconsumption of water.
- The spray pattern on this unit will vary depending on the position where the trigger is placed when pulled.
- Made in Germany
- Materials: Brass/Stainless Steel with a rubber protective cover.
- Working pressure rating: 362.59 PSI (25 Bar).
- Water temperature rating: 122°F (50°C).
- Approximate throughput: 25 L/min. 5 bar pressure.
- Thread size: 1/2" Female NPT
Most orders ship within 2 biz/days from South Carolina
Free shipping on orders over $2500 | Low rates on others
Easy to use website makes shopping for hose an easy task
We look forward to earning your business